This October, the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) released its annual list of “rock stars” in the credit union industry. After months of open nominations from the credit union community at large, CUNA selected 46 winners who demonstrate “outstanding commitment to the principles of collaboration and helping others.”
Many of these “rock stars” are our clients, and we couldn’t be more proud!
From employees to board members, volunteers, financial coaches and innovators, this year’s winners are shaping all aspects of the credit union industry.
Harland Clarke congratulates all 46 of these exceptional credit union professionals. And we’d especially like to recognize the 18 winners who are also Harland Clarke clients.
- Mary Kamps and Stephanie DeGrand of Capital Credit Union
- Todd Harris and Mical Al Brenzel of Technology Credit Union
- Benjamin Teske and Susan Chadwick of America’s First Federal Credit Union
- Kyrah Klika of WESTconsin Credit Union
- Morgan Sylvester of Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- Michelle Rosner of 1st Financial Federal Credit Union
- Janine Roldan of Pinnacle Federal Credit Union
- Thomas Novack of Visions Federal Credit Union
- George Patchin of Minnesota Valley Federal Credit Union
- Michael Murdoch of Wauna Credit Union
- Fred Lizotte of Infinity Federal Credit Union
- Chris Court of Service 1st Federal Credit Union
- Josh Chouinard of VSECU
- Jennifer Borowy of Buckeye State Credit Union
- Kacie Bizot of Neighbors Federal Credit Union
At Harland Clarke, it’s obvious #welovecreditunions, (just see our annual sponsorship of International Credit Union Day for proof!) and we look forward to reading the profiles of each honoree in Credit Union Magazine. This year’s winners serve in a variety of roles for their credit unions, including compliance, lending, operations, sales and service, and leadership. Together, they represent 26 states.
For the full list of 2018 Credit Union Rock Stars, visit news.cuna.org/rockstar.